A Non-Contact Firing Control (NCFC) system, according to Ares Airsoft, a first trully electronics integrated gearbox, with non-contact firing control built in. An interesting concept which add many features and improvements to the current version of gearboxes. Continue reading for more details regarding the Ares Airsoft's new gearbox control system.
The additional features of this gearbox control system are:
- Digital with multi magnetic sensor control circuit.
- Not affected from dust, grease, under voltage and parts tolerance.
- Operation Voltage from lowest 6.0V to highest 15.0V (LiPo Battery ready))
3. ALL IN ONE DESIGN
- No moving parts
- No selector plate
- No tiny spring
- No complex switch
- No wiring
- Firm firing mode (complete the whole cycle with one triggering).
- No time delay
- Fully protedted function from short circuit, overloaded, motor locked, weak voltage
6. MULTI FUNCTION SETTING
- Optional individual programming device
- Safe > Semi Auto > Full Auto
- Safe > Semi Auto > 3rd Burst
- Semi > 3rd Burst > Full Auto
- Safe > Semi Auto > off ... and manu more