At long last our new Cyclone grenade is ready to ship. Samples arrived and a review is online soon! You can grab yours at your favourite retailer or direct from us here: http://bit.ly/1VUQTvC Production at our Toronto headquarters is going full steam (we had to seriously expand staff to keep up with initial demand) and we’re getting some really great feedback from our early adopters around the world.
The Cyclone airsoft impact grenade is our newest fully reusable gas powered BB firing airsoft frag grenade. Building on our experience after creating the original Tornado grenade 6 years ago, we’ve managed to make the Cyclone smaller, lighter, more powerful, faster to reload, more reliable and (most importantly) more affordable than any grenade out there. Essentially, you set the trigger, fill with gas and BBs, destroy the enemy as you would with a real grenade, and repeat hundreds of times.
The Brass Tacks:
• Impact trigger
• 225 FPS
• 140 BBs
• $40 USD / 47 EURO
• Spherical firing pattern due to spinning action
• Uses ONLY gas and BBs. No other consumables, very economical to use
• Propane (aka green gas) or duster (hfc134a) powered and fully reusable
• Easy and fast to reload, no loose parts in the trigger mechanism
• Reliable, effective and devastatingly powerful
• Robust design using resilient acetal
• Lanyard loop on functioning spoon handle
• Reusable locking pin
• Launch Edition features bonus morale patches
• Warranty, replacement parts and great customer service
A few key differences for those who are familiar with the Tornado grenade:
• Way more powerful. The Cyclone delivers almost double the FPS per shot as the original Tornado grenade due to the new Quantum Drive engine.
• Way faster reload. Instead of using a BB loader, you simply open the body and pour BBs inside.
• Way safer to throw. Due to the lighter acetal construction instead of glass filled polymer and machined aluminum and to the smaller size, we were able to considerably reduce the weight of the grenade making it safer to throw at people.
• Way more affordable. By simplifying the design and streamlining the manufacturing process, we’re able to offer the Cyclone at less than half the initial cost of the Tornado.
Either way, thanks so much to our long time supporters and to our longtime fans who have been around since 2004 when we released the original propane adaptor. We’re a small Canadian company working hard to deliver well-engineered game-changing products that expand the airsoft experience.
We’ve also made a pretty cool video so you can see this thing in action, check the video below...
The Airsoft Innovations Team