The EAA today announced their plans to take a new step in roadmap, and decided to go for a rebranding.
Since to most of us in the community it is no secret that we have many, many talented people amongst us, the EEA also decided to launch a contest for the new logo design, so the logo can be sources straight from the community it represents.
Now, off course a contest is nothing without some nice prizes to win, and they have found quite a bit of help in the community once again:
- JD Airsoft supplies a WE XDM 4.0 pistol
- Airsoft Action Magazine donates a year subscription
- Gunfire throws in a 11.1V LiPo 1200 mAh pack
- Also from Gunfire: HDR Shield Tactical gloves
- A mortus ultimate tactical mask (v2) by Gunfire
- a 5.56 t-shirt from Gunfire
- And last but not least: 3 bags of Rockets Professional BB's. 0.25g, 1KG also by Gunfire.
the competition runs until april 29th, and be sure to check out the guideliness on the EAA competition announcement.