During IWA we had the scoop of the upcoming release of the BOLT by Wolverine Airsoft. A VSR sniper rifle conversion kit! That system really looked great and was very consistant. The Wolverine Airsoft BOLT replaces the spring system in a VSR Sniper Rifle and converts it to HPA. Bolt provides a smooth action, deadly accuracy, and is extremely quiet. It requires no FCU and is also compatible with the new WRAITH: CO2 Stock system. Even better news, it's yours for 325,- USD and is coming this summer! Pre-orders opened today for retailers. Read more to know all about it...
A few technical highlights from the Wolverine Airsoft BOLT:
- Electro pneumatic: This means there will be a small battery, but NO FCU. The trigger simply attaches to the outside of the trigger box and is actuated by the trigger. When actuated it powers the valve and fires the bb. This means the consistent output of a solenoid without the complexity and battery drain of an FCU.
- Exclusive 3-way valve design created by Wolverine Airsoft and manufactured by MAC powers the system.
- NO MOVING PARTS: During the firing of the bb nothing in the system moves other than the Solenoid Valve opening.
- Patent Pending Air Saver™ Technology: Allows you to simultaneously save up to 50% of your air per shot and match the volume air output of the system to the barrel.
- Optional 1 Piece aluminum bolt simplifies the installation especially on guns where the cylinder head is pinned to the cylinder.
- Will have the option of using a special version of our BOLT for self-contained co2 cartridge use with no external air line. ~150 shots per cartridge is possible even at 2+Joules!
- Input pressure(subject to change): 80-180psi.
- Output Energy: 1-4+J depending on setup and bbs used